DOULA PACKAGES NOW INCLUDE PRENATAL MASSAGE!
One of the reasons I decided to teach Birth Boot Camp and become certified Birth Boot Camp DOULA was because the organization stresses the importance of self-care during pregnancy. From nutrition, to chiropractic care, to relaxation, couples are encouraged to care for mom's mind, body and spirit.
Prenatal massage is one of the greatest and often over-looked tools during pregnancy. With busy schedules and tight budgets, it can be difficult to work massage into our lifestyles. For this reason, I have decided to offer a FREE 1 Hour Prenatal Massage through Graceful Touch Massage Therapy in Abilene, TX with my doula packages.
Benefits of Prenatal Massage:
1. Eased backaches, headaches, and shoulder and neck aches cause by muscle tension and shifts in posture during pregnancy
2. Decreased pain in the pelvic/hip area
3. Increases circulation
4. Improves digestion
5. Reduces Fatigue
6. Helps reduce swelling in hands and lower legs
7. Can alleviate the stress on weight-bearing joints, including the knees, which are impacted by the extra weight of a growing baby
8. Promotes relaxation and deep breathing
9. Helps stabilize hormones by lessening anxiety
Call or message me today to schedule a consultation and start preparing for your joyous birth!